This position requires excellent communication and customer service skills, HS diploma or GED.
- Assist with the processing of the worker’s comp nurse case manager, functional capability and workers comp leave forms
- Assisting with calls coming in on the main WC line, follow up to Workers Comp Board and carriers
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, registers patients in a prompt, pleasant and helpful manner and provides information.
- Scanning documents to patients’ charts for self and multiple team members.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides support services to patients as well as other team members as needed.
Must be courteous, efficient, able to multi-task in a fast pace setting and be detail oriented.
Rewards for working at SOS, 17 PTO Days Annually, 7 & 1/2 Paid Holidays, Monday – Friday work week, Medical and Dental Benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, LTD
This position is located in our East Syracuse location.
Pay Range: $15.50 to $19.00