4 Day Week Full Time Position: Two 8-hour days Monday and Tuesday, and two 12-hour days Thursday & Friday (40 hours per week)
LPN Job Duties:
Conducts and completes patient intake ensuring that current pertinent information is obtained and documented in a timely fashion (medications, allergies, DOI, employment status and ROS).
Dispenses DME as requested by provider and properly documents all such supplies in patients chart at the time given to patient.
Prescriptions are printed, faxed or called to appropriate pharmacies per physician order. 100% of medication prescriptions are documented in the patient’s chart. Prescriptions for other treatment modalities (PT. OT, Aqua Therapy) also documented appropriately in patient’s chart.
Nurse Visits are documented in patient record and sent to Physician for commitment to chart.
Ensures that exam rooms are adequately stocked and cleaned at completion of each session.
Ensures that instruments are cleaned, wrapped, autoclaved and properly cared for on a daily basis.
For fracture patients, proficiency in applying and removing casts and splints preferred but will train if needed.
Must be courteous, efficient, able to multi-task in a fast pace setting and be detail oriented.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply for SOS LPN PositionBenefits of Working at SOS
- Work life balance, including weekends, evenings, and holidays off
- Part of a team that helps restore function in our community
- RNs, LPNs, and MAs work together in a team atmosphere
- Opportunities for overtime working SOS PLUS Walk-In Care
- On site and free parking, steps away from the office you work
- Educational assistance with reimbursements for expenses associated with continuing education courses
Rate of Pay: $19.00 to $24.00