We are looking for a full-time registered nurse in the operating room for our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center Specialists One-Day Surgery Center in North Syracuse, NY.
Operating Room RN Job Description:
* Acts as a circulating nurse with orthopedic surgeries, including same day total joints and spine cases
* Maintains safe environment for patients in the operating room
* Oversees the flow of the operating room
* Works as a team player with surgical technologists, recovery room nurses, and anesthesia department
* Safely utilizes variety of surgical equipment
* Other duties as assigned
* Employee must be COVID vaccinated, per NYS regulations.
Pay Range: $31.00 - $42.00 / hour, depending on experience
Benefits of Working at SOS
- Work life balance, No evenings, no weekends, no holidays, no call
- On site and free parking, steps away from the office you work
- Part of a team that helps restore function in our community
- Physicians and clinical staff work together in a team atmosphere
- Educational assistance with reimbursements for expenses associated with continuing education courses
- 17 days PTO annually to start and 7 1/2 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits
- 401K and pension plans with employer contributions
- SOS Corporate Wellness Program - earn up to another $500 / year!
Additional Benefits Working at SOS
Take a virtual tour of our state of the art Specialists' One-Day Surgery Center
Establish Your Future at SOS!SOS is looking for hardworking, caring individuals who want to make a difference.
Join a Team that Values You
Listen to what SOS surgeons say about the nurses at SOS
Hear directly from our nurses at SOS
Shannon S., RN - Operating Room at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery
Lindsay B., RN at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery Center