SOS is seeking to fill positions for LPNs in our offices around Central New York. These positions include opportunities working in an orthopedic medical office and at our surgery center. Offices are located in Camillus, DeWitt, North Syracuse, Liverpool, Fayetteville, and Clay.
LPNs at SOS are responsible for providing professional nursing care to practice patients under supervision of physicians and site supervisors.
Duties include rooming patients, entering patient information into the EHR, organizing patient flow through the office, assisting providers with various procedures, performs dressing changes, wound care, suture/staple removal, application and removal of casts and splints, application of various braces and other duties as assigned.
Pay Range: $19.00 to $24.00
Benefits of Working at SOS
- Work life balance, including weekends, evenings, and holidays off
- Part of a team that helps restore function in our community
- RNs, LPNs, and Mas work together in a team atmosphere
- Opportunities for overtime working SOS PLUS Walk-In Care
- On site and free parking, steps away from the office you work
- Educational assistance with reimbursements for expenses associated with continuing education courses
Join a Team that Values You
Listen to what SOS surgeons say about the nurses at SOS
Hear directly from our nurses at SOS
Shannon S., RN - Operating Room at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery
Shannon M., RN - Medical Office at SOS
Lindsay B., RN at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery Center