SOS is seeking to fill positions for RNs in our offices around Central New York including offices in Dewitt, Camillus, Liverpool, Clay, North Syracuse and Fayetteville. . These positions include opportunities working in an orthopedic medical office and at our surgery center.
Registered Nurses at SOS are responsible for providing professional nursing care for practice patients following established standards and practices. Assists physicians and staff in coordinating patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physicians.
Duties include telephone triage, speaking directly to patients performing a thorough assessment to determine the level of urgency and follows through to the appropriate conclusion.
Performs patient care including wound care, suture/staple removal, application and removal of casts and splints, application of various braces and other duties as assigned.
Pay Range: $29.00 to $34.00
Benefits of Working at SOS
- Work life balance, including weekends, evenings, and holidays off
- Part of a team that helps restore function in our community
- RNs, LPNs, and Mas work together in a team atmosphere
- Opportunities for overtime working SOS PLUS Walk-In Care
- On site and free parking, steps away from the office you work
- Educational assistance with reimbursements for expenses associated with continuing education courses
Establish Your Future at SOS!SOS is looking for hardworking, caring individuals who want to make a difference. SOS is seeking to fill positions for RNs in our offices around Central New York. These positions include opportunities working in an orthopedic medical office and at our surgery center.
Join a Team that Values You
Listen to what SOS surgeons say about the nurses at SOS
Hear directly from our nurses at SOS
Shannon S., RN - Operating Room at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery
Shannon M., RN - Medical Office at SOS
Lindsay B., RN at SOS' Specialists' One-Day Surgery Center