Work Week: Full Time - Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
This position will be working out of our 5719 Widewaters Parkway, Syracuse NY location.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills with referring provider offices, our Physicians, co-workers and patients.
- Has exceptional phone etiquette
- Must be able to multitask and remain organized.
- Properly schedules appointments timely with appropriate specialist to satisfy referring physician office documenting necessary fields and educates referring provider or patient accordingly.
- Experience with Faxcom and direct messaging through electronic health record, a plus.
- Exhibits the ability to exercise good judgment, keeping in mind company policies and procedures when scheduling appointments.
- Work includes accurately inputting & updating patient demographic and insurance information in a timely manner, following insurance referral requirements.
- Separates and sorts incoming faxes , working incoming electronic referrals through Allscripts and Medent and Inbound documents.
- Thorough knowledge of EMR (Allscripts and Medent a plus) and how it is utilized when dealing with registrations, appointment scheduling, referrals, etc.
- Represents SOS in a positive manner, abiding by CORE fundamentals.
- Must be courteous, efficient and able to multi-task in a fast pace setting. Excellent communication and interaction skills required.
Pay Range: $16.50 to $18.00