Full Time Monday through Friday
Job Responsibilities / Knowledge:
Responsible for managing and coordinating the overall IT Infrastructure of the Enterprise to ensure stability and performance of the Network, Servers and Storage, along with appropriate monitoring and notifications. Work closely with the CIO, IT and other department heads to provide advanced-level technical support, direction and planning, as it relates to SOS’s technical infrastructure. The person in this position will need to have the ability to cultivate vendor relationships, work directly with staff, supervise various workloads and priorities, develop and present technological solutions that support the strategic needs of the organization.
- The IT Manager - Infrastructure will be responsible for the streamlined operations of IT Services to include data center operations, storage systems, WAN and LAN, Network operations, Phone Systems, Backup and restore processes and Compliance.
- Develop and implement IT goals, plans, and objectives that support the company's vision as it relates to the technical infrastructure.
- Manage response and remediation to systems monitoring alerts and reporting.
- Maintain disaster recovery and business continuity risk mitigation with backup and restore policies and processes across the technical infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain documentation for IT systems and processes.
- Review, evaluate, and facilitate discussions with the CIO, Managers, and Application owners on how current infrastructure technologies are meeting the needs of the organization or need to be optimized.
- Coordinate and direct the day-to-day activities of Infrastructure, Systems Administration, Network Administration, Storage administration, Mobility administration, Telecommunication administration, and Backup and Restore administration.
- Recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
This position will be working out of our 5719 Widewaters Parkway, Syracuse location.
Pay Range: $90,000 – $120,000