Patient Representative – Preregistration
This position will be responsible for calling new patients to review their demographics, capture information and welcome them to SOS prior to their arrival. COVID-19 questions will be asked of the patient and patient representative will advise of how to prepare for their appointment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exhibits excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be well-spoken over the phone
- Prints report, contacts new patients by phone preparing them for their visit
- Accurate Data Entry Skills Properly educates patient on virtual visits as needed
- Asks required Covid-19 screening questions of the patient
- Follows directions given by practice to update patient accounts and task triage and follow up on directives given
Rewards for working at SOS, 17 PTO Days Annually, 7-1/2 Paid Holidays Monday -Friday work week, Medical and Dental Benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, LTD.
Mail resume to SOS, 5824 Widewaters Parkway, East Syracuse, NY 13057 Attn: HR Dept, by email to email@example.com or fax to 315-552-6274. SOS is an EOE. No phone calls, please.