Due to expansion we have full time two RN openings that will be located at our new, soon to be opened, surgery center located on Taft Road.
Registered Nurse: Three-12 hour shifts per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) for a total of 36 hours per week / 72 hours per pay period.
Shifts will be either 6:30 AM – 7 PM or 6:30 PM – 7 AM
Position Overview: The 23 hour stay RN is responsible for overseeing the day to day process in the 23 hour stay area. This RN will function independently during the day shift (with back up assistance from PACU); and the night shift person will function independently in conjunction with a PA on site.
- Current RN licensure
- Current CPR and ACLS certified
- ICU or critical care experience
- Able to function independently
- Strong experience and comfort level taking care of multiple SODS higher acuity patients; i.e. total joints and spines
- Quick problem solving skills in emergent situations. Able to independently perform hospital transfers (night shift).
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicates any patient issues with appropriate persons, depending on the time of day; i.e. PACU Supervisor, anesthesia, PA, MD.
- Day nurse floats to other areas as needed (Prep, Post, PACU) when not actively engaged in the care of 23 hour stay patients and/or tasks. Performs other duties as assigned.
Rewards for working at SOS:
- Competitive compensation
- 17 PTO Days Annually
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Life Benefits
- 401k Plan with employer contributions
- No evenings, weekends, holidays or on-call.
Apply to SOS, 5824 Widewaters Parkway, East Syracuse, NY 13057, email to email@example.com or fax to 315-552-6020. SOS is an EOE.