This is SOS. This is Total Orthopedic Care.
The landscape of orthopedic care has been changing, as has the face of orthopedic patients. People are living longer, more active lives. Children and teens are increasingly active in multiple sports. And workplace demands on the body can range from sitting too long at a computer to endless hours of heavy lifting.
Patients today demand and deserve the best choice in orthopedic care. SOS knows that patients need more than traditional joint care from their orthopedic practice, they need total care.
SOS is Total Orthopedic Care:
- Qualified joint replacement surgeons with years of experience and knowledge of the newest, most efficient procedures.
- SOS Plus after-hours orthopedic care for immediate injury attention.
- SOS Orthopedic & Sports Therapy to promote proper healing and prevent re-injury.
- The SOS Shop with quality products to help during patient recovery and for Specialists One-Day Surgery Center which allows patients to recover in the comfort of their own homes.
- Medical Imaging Services to assist with more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Specialty Services such as EMG/NCS, Injection Clinic and Osteoporosis Screening to enhance orthopedic treatment and care.
- Having an MRI? Find out what to expect before, during, and after your MRI exam.
Specialists' One-Day Surgery Center
A locally owned ambulatory surgery center that provides safe, convenient and affordable same day surgery for patients.
SOS remains on the cutting edge of imaging, using procedures and services that provide the clearest data to physicians, enabling them to accurately diagnose and treat patients.
Specialty Orthopedic Services
The professionals at SOS provide many ancillary services, knowing that each patient is unique and may need different evaluations and options.
Care Coordination for Care Improvement Initiative
The Care Coordination for Care Improvement Initiative was developed to improve the quality of patient care while easing the transitions that happen before, during and after surgery.
Having an MRI?
SOS owns four advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines to help physicians diagnose and treat orthopedic conditions. Two of those machines are of the latest technology and are much wider scanners to accommodate claustrophobic patients.