|About||CPR Classes||Continuing Education||News and Resources|
Sports Medicine encompasses the prevention, examination, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of emergent, acute or chronic injuries and medical conditions. Sports Medicine professionals are highly qualified, multi-skilled health care professionals who provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. This includes physicians, physician’s assistants, Physical Therapists, and Athletic Trainers.
Our Sports Medicine Team
- Amy Grover, Sports Medicine Coordinator
- Meghan Whitmore, Phoenix CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Brad Raphael
- John Brecht, Liverpool CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Brad Raphael
- Rebecca Veltrie, Baldwinsville CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Brad Raphael
- Kelly Corbin, Fayettville-Manlius CSD. Team Physicians, Dr. Brad Raphael, Dr. L. Ryan Smart
- Tyler Slocum, Central Square CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Todd Battaglia
- Jessica Gerrard, West Genesee CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Todd Battaglia
- Allie Balotin, Jamesville-Dewitt CSD. Team Physician, Dr. Todd Battaglia
- Kim Bailey, Syracuse City School District.
- Meg Coughlin, Hannibal CSD.
Request an Athletic Trainer for your sporting event.
- Glenn B. Axelrod, MD
- Todd C. Battaglia, MD
- John F. Parker, MD
- Bradley S. Raphael, MD
- L. Ryan Smart, MD
- Daniel D. Wnorowski, MD
Schools We Serve