- During the scheduling process for your MRI, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire that pertains to all safety concerns for your MRI. Sometimes this is done over the phone.
- Due to the strong magnetic field used, if you have a pacemaker, internal cardiac defibrillator, simulator or metallic foreign body within the eye you may not be able to safely have an MRI.
- Be sure to fill this out carefully as the technologist needs this important information.
- You will receive a phone call typically 24 hours prior to your MRI appointment as a friendly reminder!
- Please feel free to ask questions regarding your appointment.
What is the Preparation?
- Please eat and drink as normal, there are no restrictions!
- Please take all your normal medications.
- Try to wear clothing that does not have any metal and refrain from wearing excessive jewelry.
Questions about your MRI? Click among the links below to find your answer! If you still have more questions, do not hesitate to call our office at 315.251.3100.