Once you enroll in FollowMyHealth, you will have the option to connect your health data to MyLinks. MyLinks is an optional health care application Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists is working with to help you manage your health.
To Connect with MyLinks:
- Go to: mylinks.com and click Register as a new user.
- Enter the required info.
- You’ll receive an email from MyLinks and have to confirm your email address, then be taken back to the site.
- Fill out all of the required fields and click Save to finish your profile.
- Click Health Record on the top navigation, then Gather.
- Search for “Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists” and click Get Health Record.
- The FollowMyHealth login screen will appear. Enter your FMH username and password to confirm your information.
- Your healthcare data will be downloaded and saved to your MyLinks account.
Should you not wish to share your information, you may continue to use Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists FollowMyHealth portal without sharing your healthcare information.
If you have technical questions, please contact MyLinks directly at (405) 703-3010 or email@example.com.