SOS PLUS, Ortho Walk-In for Urgent Injuries, will be Closed on Halloween 10/31/2023
SOS’ after hours walk-in orthopedic clinic for urgent injuries will be closed on Tuesday October 31st.
If an injury has occurred and you are in need of orthopedic care, our SOS PLUS phone line will open at 8AM on Wednesday Nov 1st. Call us at 315-883-5652 or use our online PreCheck process (available 8AM-3PM) for an expedited visit to SOS.
Our team will work with you to schedule an urgent appointment with an orthopedic specialist.
SOS wishes you a spooktacular and safe Halloween! Here are tips for trick-or-treaters
- Avoid costumes that have masks that may hinder vision. A little creativity with face painting and makeup can ensure you can see properly. If a child insists on a mask, make sure they hold an adult’s hand while walking.
- Make sure costumes fit properly. Robes and gowns should not drape to the ground as that is a high risk for tripping.
- Wear appropriate footwear with your costume. Big dinosaur feet may seem fun, but you’ll want to avoid trips and falls.
- Bring a flashlight so you can see the ground before you and avoid tripping on rocks or dips in the ground.
- Wear something reflective on the costume to be easily seen.
- Parents should accompany younger children and remind them not to run.
- Follow all traffic rules when crossing roads.